Supporting

Monday 4 July 2011

Early Intervention: Smart Investment, Massive Savings.

I did warn you in my last post that there's been loads of reports written recently.
This one is too important to ignore so apologies if my last few posts are a bit similar. I may be forced to have a word with David Cameron this week and see if he can spread things out a bit in future.
And then I can get back to sharing funny things my kids say.

Anyhow. This new report (a mere 120 pages so they're hardly trying this time) is on the proposed benefits of early interventions. I suspect the media are going to ignore this one in favour of Dilmot, but this is equally important if you're studying 'early years' development.
The Early Interventions report is chaired by Graham Allen of the Intervention Review Team and takes an evidence based approach to measuring the effectiveness of interventions. I know a few of you are looking specifically at this issue for your dissertations so I hope you come across this report, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment