Supporting

Friday 21 October 2011

A milestone worth marking.

Compared to the massive figures that get banded about in relation to huge internet hits (381,000,000 views for a baby biting his brother on YouTube or Gaga and her 15,000,000 followers on Twitter) 500 subscribers on a library blog might not sound like much.

But with your help in the inductions this year I now have comfortably broken the 500 subscribers barrier and I thought it worth celebrating. I consider the sharing of information with you to be a massively important part of what I do at the university and the blog gives me that opportunity. Therefore as a result I decided to reward the 500th subscriber with £10 of extra print credits. It has already been downloaded to their account.

So congratulations Eunice Asimba on being subscriber number 500 and I hope it comes in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment