Supporting

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hello again to the new Early Years students.

I don't often post to specific groups because it's the blogging equivalent of going to a party populated by fabulous and intelligent people and then only talking to one person all night. So forgive me if you're not an EY student.

I just wanted to welcome you all again properly and remind you that I'll be here most of the summer. So if you do want some more pre-season training you've only to ask.

I may well have mentioned this before but as a first step I'd have an explore on lrweb which are the library web pages covering information and resources.

If (and I know this is an 'if' so big it's probably visible from space) you have some idea of a dissertation topic already, and would like to have a guided tutorial on finding resources to support it then contact me by replying directly to this email. Or you can use my university email which you can see here along with a short description of what I actually do.

And I promise I'll circulate round the party more at the next get together and not stay in the kitchen talking to one person.



No comments:

Post a Comment