Supporting

Saturday 29 March 2014

Congratulations to the winners of the mixed up words competition

Last week I wrote a thing demonstrating how people could still read mixed up text and promised a prize for the first student to return the message to me unscrambled.

Well quite a few of you did it so I extended it to the first six students who responded. The students who are going to receive posh chocolate from this shop in Leighton buzzard in the flavour of their choice are as follows:

Annie Gova
Harriette Lea
Sam Bradley
Sasha Austin-Seade
Sajeda Begum
Lorna Hill

Well done to all.
The winners now need to tell me which flavour of bar they'd like and I'll do the rest. Follow the link above to see the choices.

And a special well done to those who spotted my (ahem) deliberate mistake concerning the word 'sentences'. With that level of scrutiny you'll go far!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, what a generous prize! Next time you do a competition let us know and we'll provide the prizes for you. Contact lucy@wearecreightons.com or pop in the shop. Keep up the good work! Lucy @ Creighton's Chocolaterie

    ReplyDelete