Supporting

Thursday 25 April 2013

Time to call in some favours

I enjoy helping people.
It's why I do my job.
Well. That and my frankly enormous salary, obviously...
And I help students without asking for anything in return, because, again, that's the deal.

But now I've got a favour to ask.

I'm part of a university project who are looking at how students use DISCOVER and we need some students to volunteer for the trials we're running on the 9th and 16th of May. I reckon each student wouldn't be required for longer than 15 minutes.

So think of this as your gift for all the times I may have helped you! How's that for potentially shameless, guilt-induced participation?

If you're interested in participating on either day, email me directly and I'll explain in more detail what the study involves.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment