Supporting

Monday 15 December 2014

Jobs for Christmas.

Here is my suggested list of academic activities for you to engage in over the holiday...

1) Read some book chapters and journals for upcoming assignments.

2) Engage with some academic texts and make some notes on what you've remembered.

3) Open some of the tomes in the library and look at the words which make up the sentences.
Then record some of these sentences.

4) Find some academic literature from your chosen subject; then look at it.

5) Find publication, peruse publication.

6) Locate text, conduct scrutiny of pages.

Got the message yet?!?! Good!

I wish you all a relaxing and warm break (punctuated by some reading, maybe?) and I'll see you again in January. My last day is tomorrow (Tuesday) and I won't be going near social media over Christmas so hopefully you'll be fine.

Much love and a successful 2015 to you all.

Alan


No comments:

Post a Comment