Supporting

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Bedtime for the last time.

Hello.

Having let Bedtimes and Deadlines slide for the last few months I'm back in order to say goodbye.

In January I begin a new challenge by moving to Middlesex University to support Law and Natural Science. Now if you were to ask me what I currently know about Law and Natural Science it would be quite a short answer, but that's kind of the point. I need a new challenge and to feel scared and unsure again. That might sound a little odd but it's what many of you felt when you started your courses and then gradually you acquired knowledge. Well that's the process I'm looking forward to going through again too.

So thank you for occasionally reading what I posted here and for even writing back sometimes.

It always made the effort worthwhile when students responded.

And finally, good luck with everything, both personal and professional.
I hope your studies make you happy and give you new insights into how the social world may work.

Alan
x


2 comments: