Supporting

Thursday 26 January 2012

'Carers in Crisis' programme.

Hello. The only reason I'm blogging about this programme now is because one of you sent me an email and said is this worth a post? And the answer is a definite 'yes' in this case. The radio programme in question is an exploration of the various hoops that foster carers are required to jump through in order to offer their services. 

It's a pretty sober look at the problems which can be faced by adults wishing to take on the role of fostering children. Just remember it's one account of a very complicated issue.

One more thing. I'd be very glad to receive other recommendations from you (it could be TV or radio programmes, even websites maybe?) which you'd like me to promote here. I can't guarantee I'll agree to share everything you send, but I'd be glad to get your suggestions nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment