Supporting

Tuesday 27 April 2010

This is me.

Blimey. Where do I start?

I'm new at this but I have plans for this blog which I hope will make it worth your time to come back regularly. My name is Alan and I'm a librarian. And I'll blog about being a librarian in applied social studies. This will include entries about new developments at the University, new technology that excites me and other things that I think students should be made aware of.

But I'm also a student myself so at times I'll want to share my experiences of being on the other side of the educational fence. And then there's everything else! When I talk to students one thing that nearly always comes up is how to fit everything into our busy lives. If you're a student, you constantly make sacrifices and I'm no different. We do it to achieve things.


So I may well talk about my children, my inability to grow leeks, why I stay up until 3 am playing on the xbox and why I'm already getting excited about London 2012.

I hope I manage to entertain and occasionally inform.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment