Supporting

Sunday 16 May 2010

Revise or sleep? Why not do both...

I was watching 'Have I got News for you' on Friday and heard something I thought was worth sharing. It was a story about the 'Sound Asleep Pillow' which is a special pillow to which you can attach an MP3 player. The story claimed that students were using the pillow to listen to dictated revision notes whilst sleeping. The Student Times also ran an article looking into this.

Now, I'm not claiming you immediately go and spend money on this thing but just maybe dictating some notes for your MP3 player might prove beneficial.

After all, it has to be better than ending up like this.


1 comment:

  1. Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

    Free dissertation titles

    ReplyDelete