Supporting

Tuesday 11 May 2010

That feeling of post hand-in joy.

I'm currently working towards a teaching qualification in Higher education.
Yesterday at midnight was a deadline for an essay on assessment so the majority of yesterday was spent knitting and hammering away at writing a piece of work I wasn't ashamed to put my own name to.

At 10pm this looked unlikely.

At 10:30pm when I began deleting more than I was writing it looked about as likely as the tabloid press playing down England's chances in the World Cup.

But with a leisurely hour to spare it was submitted and that delightful post hand-in joy (or PHJ as it's now known) suddenly kicked in.

So to all students who've just handed things in I say congratulations and savour your feeling of PHJ.

And to those of you who are nearly there, I hope you make it with more than an hour to spare.

1 comment:

  1. So is it a case of do as I say not as I do ....

    ReplyDelete