Supporting

Friday 8 February 2013

E-books on demand update

Hello.

This is (yet) another reminder to exploit the hell out of the scheme we've currently got running whereby you can rent/buy your own e-books. We're expecting the money to last about 3 more weeks, but don't quote me on that. There will be an official announcement when the money's gone.

I've sat with a few final year students recently who've found highly relevant books for their dissertations and rented them through Dawsonera. So I can know this opportunity can really pay off.

I don't want you to miss out, in fact I'm a bit surprised that more people haven't used the scheme already; free e-books. Forever. On the subject that you want. What's to think about?????

Now go in through DISCOVER and get renting.

*whispers this bit* and remember it needs three of you to click on the same book to trigger an automatic purchase...



No comments:

Post a Comment