Supporting

Monday 14 October 2013

Thinking Allowed

I haven't pushed Thinking Allowed for a while. I know I have mentioned it in the past but such a great show deserves to be mentioned more than once a year. For those of you new to the show, Thinking Allowed is a weekly radio show on all things sociological. It usually focuses on newly published research, but it's not dry in the slightest.

However, recently the show spent three weeks looking at theorists; Foucault, Goffman and Benjamin (which you can find on the website) and placing them within a historical context. The whole archive of shows are available for the foreseeable future from here.

In my opinion the easiest way to keep up with new shows is by subscribing to the podcast from here.
If you'd like any help with podcasts or in fact any other information about Thinking Allowed you've only to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment