Supporting

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Time to once again call in some favours...

Oh don't be like that, you don't even know what I'm going to ask yet!
Here's the thing; we're trying to work out how you use (or don't use!) DISCOVER.

So...myself and a couple of other librarians are running a full day researching the issue on Tuesday 5th November.

If you want to take part you just need to turn up in the LRC, head for the customer service desk and whoever's on there will point you in the direction of room 101b. We're running the research all day from 9am to 5pm, so if you've a free 10 minute slot (I promise it'll only take about 10 minutes to complete) at any point you can just turn up and help us out.

If you'd like to ask me anything about the research then please do email me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment