Supporting

Monday 27 June 2011

TED Talks.

TED talks is a website showcasing video presentations by influential and inspiring speakers across a whole range of subjects. I concede that you're unlikely to find anything that you can stick in a reference list but that's not what TED (which stands for Technology, Education and Design) is about. The ideas that you'll find being presented here are a mixture of practical projects with measurable outcomes and BIG ideas to change the world.



I've come across a number of thinkers here that have lead me to view issues in a slightly, or in a few cases completely, different way.

Have an explore on the TED Website and contact me with details of any presentations that you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Randomly sat next to this remarkable lady at a hotel breakfast the other day. I'd also recommend the film about her life!

    http://www.ted.com/talks/temple_grandin_the_world_needs_all_kinds_of_minds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just watched it - she makes good sense. Feel slightly embarrassed now that I hadn't heard of her previously.

    ReplyDelete