Supporting

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.

When I see you for the new induction sessions in October/November time my role will have changed a bit so I thought I'd give you some information now to explain how things are likely to pan out.

As you may know I currently support applied social studies and human resource management. Well from the middle of October my subject responsibilities are being adjusted.

I'll still be responsible for applied social studies, but I'm gaining the major addition of psychology. I'll also be gaining criminology and social care whilst giving up human resource management.

You're unlikely to notice any difference at all in how I support you, but I may decide to broaden the scope of the blog to include both social and psychological issues. Or I may keep the focus of this blog as it is and do something separate for the psychology students. If you've an opinion on this then tell me.

As a psychology graduate this is all quite exciting, although don't think for a second I'll be favouring psychology over applied social studies! Never fear, you've been brilliant in helping me get this blog off the ground and just generally lovely, so I won't be getting distracted by the bright lights and shiny things that the psychology department are bound to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment