Supporting

Saturday 19 November 2011

Topics for training videos.

I need help. This may not come as a surprise to any of you but it needs saying.

When I saw some of you in groups recently I mentioned that I was about to start making some simple training videos. Well I'm hoping to start playing with the software in the next couple of weeks. So I thought it only fair to ask you what you'd like the videos to be about?

These videos will be 'click here, now click here' style presentations. They won't be my usual 10 minute rambles about why YouTube videos make me cry, or how anonymity is killing online communication.

So what Id like you to do is put a comment at the bottom of this blog post. So to do that you'll need to visit the actual blog website which you can do by following this link. You don't have to put your name on the comment, all I want is a sentence from you about a library resource topic suitable for a 3 or 4 minute training video. It could be about access or searching or anything to do with finding resources.

Below every post I write there's a line that says 'posted by Alan' and then the time and then (usually) 0 comments. Click on the comments bit and tell me what you want.

Now if you really don't want to do it as a comment I will of course be glad of feedback via email as well. I just saw this as an opportunity to 'encourage' you to use the comments options on posts as well as the more typical email feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment