Supporting

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Radio programme on Multi-agency Safeguarding Hubs

I'm a Radio 4 kinda guy.
This is hardly a revelation as I'm always pushing their output in your direction.

However, yesterday morning whilst working at home I heard an episode of Victoria Derbyshire's Radio 5 programme, and I'm very glad I did too. Amongst all the usual travel updates and news there was a long report on the development of Multi-agency Safeguarding Hubs (MASH makes such a good acronym in this case) which I'd read a little about, but didn't really know how it was supposed to work.

The programme sat in with a unit and looked at how it was created to improve communication between all the different social agencies and departments. Because it's on iplayer the programme will disappear in 6 days, but you can always download it to keep it for longer.

You can listen or download from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment