Supporting

Monday 4 March 2013

The National Student Survey

I know forms are nobody's idea of a good time. My wife on occasions has resorted to filling in forms for me and giving me the pen to sign my name at the bottom, just to get the things done.
Now I think of it this is probably why she has all the money.

Anyhow. Can I ask any final year students who haven't yet filled in the NSS form to please do so?
We find that as a rule the more students fill in the form, the more accurate the picture becomes as to how happy you are.
When the response rate is lower it's possible to get a false picture. A bit like when there's a low turn out in elections and UKIP end up being taken seriously. Please don't let that happen.

So get it filled in and tell us what you think. It's how we learn to improve things.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment