Supporting

Friday 6 May 2011

My month of blogging dangerously.

Yesterday marked the end of my one month of blogging at a fairly intensive rate in support of my action research. To all of you who volunteered for the project I say thank you. Your final act of support is to fill in the questionnaires I sent out yesterday. I know some of you have already filled them in so a further thank you to those individuals.

Some of you have asked me via email if the end of the project will make any difference to your Feedburner subscriptions. The answer is no. You'll still get updates to your email.

Just don't expect things to arrive which such regularity. My aim is to post twice a week. If I don't keep up that schedule then you have my permission to hassle me.

Now stop reading this and fill those questionnaires in!

No comments:

Post a Comment